Air freight is ideal for global importers and exporters who want to send goods rapidly and reliably. Selecting the route of air can save you several days during transportation. Air freights help you to transport goods in bulk amount and move across multiple countries. A strong example is the Anatov 225, which is the largest freight carrier and can carry an entire train.
People love to choose reliable international air freight services, especially when it comes to delivering goods to other countries. Air freight services are dependable and ensure that the goods reach their destination within time.
While road or sea freight have a chance of damaging the products, air freight carries the goods with care and uses special equipment while unloading.
Kinds of goods that are shipped through air
Air cargo is generally used to send valuable and expensive goods.
- Electronics > Electronic products need to be handled carefully. A little jolt can damage the entire product. Air freight offers a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Apparel > Companies who are looking to restock their shops as soon as possible can order their products with the help of air freights.
- Pharmaceuticals > There are some medicines which are time sensitive. They may look small in size but have a great value. These kinds of medicines are shipped through air.
- Documents > Some companies need to work with confidential reports and documents. These documents and papers can be sent to their destination within minutes or hours via air freight service.
What are the factors that must be considered when choosing air freight service?
The rate of an air freight is calculated on the basis of:
- Fuel charges
- Security charges
- Terminal handling
- Airport transfers
- Doorstep services
- Custom brokerage
- Insurance and
- Accessory charges
How to select the best Air Freight Service
With all the above advantages when you consider your goods to be transported through air, you may be a little bit confused. There are a number of freight services available. You may probably wonder whom to choose or how.
- Look for an established forwarder
Always work with a forwarding company who can provide a comprehensive portfolio. They are the best forwarders who work with speed and security.
- Look for a company that works as a forwarder and custom broker
Working with a forwarding company that has in-house regulatory solutions can minimise the risk of delays and custom issues.
- Look for competitive transit times
Hire a forwarding company which has a global footprint. You must not rely on a company whose boundaries are limited.
Hiring an air freight service is the easiest way of sending your goods abroad and within the country. It is the safest and the fastest mode of transport.